The Mayans and Aztecs drank cacao regularly for spiritual purposes and they did this by roasting and grounding cacao beans from the Theobroma Cacao Tree, whose botanical name literally means “food of the gods”
Chocolate allows us to open up to abundant flow of love in the universe as well as connect to "source energy". It takes you deep into your heart to heal old emotional wounds & pain.
Cacao is a very safe, non-hallucinogenic substance (its just Chocolate). Our Spiritual intention by using it is to elicit a physical response from your body which produces an emotional release. If you wish to stay safe in your rational mind, then you will just feel like you've had about 4 shots of espresso (but without the jitters). Cacao can't force you to do or feel anything, but if you are open to it, then it can help you address your "stuff" so healing can occur.
- COST: $40/person to be paid by cash or check at the start of the event
- limited availability so please RSVP by 1/26/17 to reserve your spot. Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address.
- Wear comfortable clothing, bring something to sit on, and a bottle of water.
- the morning of, please eat a very light breakfast without any caffeine (no Coffee or Tea)
- Attendance is not advised for people currently taking MAOIs or who have a serious heart condition
Inner Spark : Acupuncture and Wellness
4002 Park Blvd, Ste E
San Diego, CA 92103
Event on Facebook
Industrial Grind Coffee
3922 Park Blvd
San Diego LGBT Community Center
3909 Centre Street
3909 Centre St
Cafe on Park
3831 Park Blvd
3811 Park Blvd