Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm moving from the Kansas City area to San Diego in October of 2012, I'm a college student, not quite 21 yet but will be by the time I move out there, and I'll be moving to the PB area. Where the best places are for the younger crowd, best places to meet people, and things like that?
1 answers to this question
The gay younger crowd is in Hillcrest. PB is a college town, lots of straight (or not out) frat guys.
Newest San Diego Questions
- San Diego WILDFIRE Hot Summer Nights are ALWAYS Cool when you're hangin' with your peeps at the coolest party on Hillcrest! Lady Jane will have the floor rockin'... we know how much you love her! And our Firework Girls pop it off with you all night! Glow bracelets for all the single ladies in the house - you'll never shine if you don't glow! Get your pre-funk on and hit up WILDFIRE on August 3. $8 for the first hour; 7-10p $10 Saturday, August 3rd from 6-10pm Located at The Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com and/or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- San Diego WILDFIRE Celebrate the 4th of July and kick off PRIDE week at WILDFIRE!!!! With Lady Jane DJ!! Saturday, July 6th from 6-10pm 6-7pm $8 7-10pm $10 Located at The Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- SAN DIEGO WILDFIRE Saturday, June 1, 2013 Brass Rail, 3796 Fifth Ave in Hillcrest 6-10p 6-7p: Admission is $8; 7-10p Admission is $10 Do you remember when Vicci Martinez was a finalist on The Voice? We've got her new CD and we'll be handing out 10 of her new complete CD at our June 1 party. We'll have some interesting and fun ways to distribute Vicci's CDs... leave it to our Firework Girls to bring it! "COME ALONG" is the shimmering and soulful first single from her full-length album for REPUBLIC RECORDS and features CEE LO GREEN. Over a bluesy guitar twang, VIcci's smoky delivery rises as she trades verses with her former "VOICE" coach CEE LO GREEN. The tune is an immediately recognizable anthem that illuminates her vocal prowess. Check out the empowering music video for "Come Along" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJmAqrECgM For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com and/or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- SAN DIEGO CINCO DE MAYO PARTY Saturday, May 4 from 6-10pm Located at the Brass Rail 3796 Fifth Ave San Diego, CA 92103 $8 from 6-7:15p; $10 from 7:15 to 10p Lady Jane is back deejaying the best for YOU! The club will be decorated to honor CINCO DE MAYO one day early... You can expect the music to be peppered with Latina tunes - Suaveamente, anyone? $5 Jose Cuervo Tequila DRINK SPECIAL And, due to the overwhelming success of our FIREWORK GIRLS at April’s party, you can count on Randi and Nikki, a new Firework Girl, to amp each party for you. REDUCED ADMISSION FROM 6:00-7:15p: Come in for $8 and stay for the entire evening. At 7:15p, we begin charging our regular $10 admission. For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Hot Flash Dances WILDFIRE with Portland’s own DJ WildFire! DJ WildFire is soooo good that we named an entire dance in her honor! Come hear what she’s putting down! Saturday, April 6th from 6-10pm Early bird special – only $8 til 7:15pm $10 after Located at the Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.