Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I'm moving from the Kansas City area to San Diego in October of 2012, I'm a college student, not quite 21 yet but will be by the time I move out there, and I'll be moving to the PB area. Where the best places are for the younger crowd, best places to meet people, and things like that?
1 answers to this question
The gay younger crowd is in Hillcrest. PB is a college town, lots of straight (or not out) frat guys.
Newest San Diego Questions
- SAN DIEGO CINCO DE MAYO PARTY Saturday, May 4 from 6-10pm Located at the Brass Rail 3796 Fifth Ave San Diego, CA 92103 $8 from 6-7:15p; $10 from 7:15 to 10p Lady Jane is back deejaying the best for YOU! The club will be decorated to honor CINCO DE MAYO one day early... You can expect the music to be peppered with Latina tunes - Suaveamente, anyone? $5 Jose Cuervo Tequila DRINK SPECIAL And, due to the overwhelming success of our FIREWORK GIRLS at April’s party, you can count on Randi and Nikki, a new Firework Girl, to amp each party for you. REDUCED ADMISSION FROM 6:00-7:15p: Come in for $8 and stay for the entire evening. At 7:15p, we begin charging our regular $10 admission. For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Hot Flash Dances WILDFIRE with Portland’s own DJ WildFire! DJ WildFire is soooo good that we named an entire dance in her honor! Come hear what she’s putting down! Saturday, April 6th from 6-10pm Early bird special – only $8 til 7:15pm $10 after Located at the Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Hey! I'm moving to San Diego Mid April and I really need to find a place to stay/live and I am job searching like crazy. Can anyone give me any pointers/advice/references, etc. Thanks!
- im making a trip to san diego in august and like to know where r the best bathhouse r in san diego
- SAN DIEGO WILDFIRE: For Queer Women and Our Allies Saturday, March 2nd from 6-10pm $10 Cover Located at the Brass Rail 3796 Fifth Ave. San Diego, CA 92103 Put on your Poker face and join us for our "Queen of Hearts" mixer. Everyone gets to play! You'll receive a playing card when you arrive. Mix and mingle while searching the club for the best poker hand. The best hands get great prizes! QUEEN OF HEARTS ICE BREAKER: 6:30P SHARP! We also have CHAIR MASSAGE on March 2! Details TBA 6-7:15p: Special $8 admission. 7:15-10p: $10.00 Lady Jane Spins! RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/525136624176148/