Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
hi guys im coming to san diego for a few days in may and was wondering if you could suggest some hotels near the gay district and not to far from the zoo and seaworld...like dance clubs with hot guys gogos and strippers...doesnt have to be great hotel just clean with a pool!! email me email@example.com if you have any ideas or hot pics you want me to have!!!!hahaha
1 answers to this question
Not sure if it's too late to answer, but try Park Manor if you want to be within walking distance to Hillcrest and the zoo/balboa park area. mission valley/hotel circle area is only 2 miles from hillcrestm you can find all types of reasonably priced hotels and in SD almost all hotels have pools. you will need a car in this town. Hillcrest is the gay area of town located from 1st & university to park blvd/university. good luck and have fun.
Newest San Diego Questions
- San Diego WILDFIRE Hot Summer Nights are ALWAYS Cool when you're hangin' with your peeps at the coolest party on Hillcrest! Lady Jane will have the floor rockin'... we know how much you love her! And our Firework Girls pop it off with you all night! Glow bracelets for all the single ladies in the house - you'll never shine if you don't glow! Get your pre-funk on and hit up WILDFIRE on August 3. $8 for the first hour; 7-10p $10 Saturday, August 3rd from 6-10pm Located at The Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com and/or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- San Diego WILDFIRE Celebrate the 4th of July and kick off PRIDE week at WILDFIRE!!!! With Lady Jane DJ!! Saturday, July 6th from 6-10pm 6-7pm $8 7-10pm $10 Located at The Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- SAN DIEGO WILDFIRE Saturday, June 1, 2013 Brass Rail, 3796 Fifth Ave in Hillcrest 6-10p 6-7p: Admission is $8; 7-10p Admission is $10 Do you remember when Vicci Martinez was a finalist on The Voice? We've got her new CD and we'll be handing out 10 of her new complete CD at our June 1 party. We'll have some interesting and fun ways to distribute Vicci's CDs... leave it to our Firework Girls to bring it! "COME ALONG" is the shimmering and soulful first single from her full-length album for REPUBLIC RECORDS and features CEE LO GREEN. Over a bluesy guitar twang, VIcci's smoky delivery rises as she trades verses with her former "VOICE" coach CEE LO GREEN. The tune is an immediately recognizable anthem that illuminates her vocal prowess. Check out the empowering music video for "Come Along" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJmAqrECgM For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com and/or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- SAN DIEGO CINCO DE MAYO PARTY Saturday, May 4 from 6-10pm Located at the Brass Rail 3796 Fifth Ave San Diego, CA 92103 $8 from 6-7:15p; $10 from 7:15 to 10p Lady Jane is back deejaying the best for YOU! The club will be decorated to honor CINCO DE MAYO one day early... You can expect the music to be peppered with Latina tunes - Suaveamente, anyone? $5 Jose Cuervo Tequila DRINK SPECIAL And, due to the overwhelming success of our FIREWORK GIRLS at April’s party, you can count on Randi and Nikki, a new Firework Girl, to amp each party for you. REDUCED ADMISSION FROM 6:00-7:15p: Come in for $8 and stay for the entire evening. At 7:15p, we begin charging our regular $10 admission. For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Hot Flash Dances WILDFIRE with Portland’s own DJ WildFire! DJ WildFire is soooo good that we named an entire dance in her honor! Come hear what she’s putting down! Saturday, April 6th from 6-10pm Early bird special – only $8 til 7:15pm $10 after Located at the Brass Rail 3796 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92103 For more information please visit us at www.infernodances.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.